sábado, 22 de agosto de 2009

CANCIONES PARA EL VERANO: 13. CORINNE BAILEY RAE - ENCHANTMENT

I wait for you.
I don't know why.
All I know is I can't hide.
At this temperature you could take over my mind.
Like gossamer
You softly touch.
He draws me in, I'm powerless.
He possesses an enchantment.
Tell me I'm forgiven
He calls
Don't know how I fell under his spell
Lately I've been driven.
He smiles
An enchantment.
I wait for you
I'm mesmerized
This love is like a potion in disguise
I'd tightrope walk with a blindfold on my eyes
I can't escape
Or so it seems
I'd run away
He's in my dreams.
He possesses
An enchantment.
Tell me I'm forgiven
He calls
Don't know how I fell under his spell
Lately I've been driven
He smiles
An enchantment
It's the kind of sleepwalk that never ends.
A type of loan with no dividends.
It's a parlour game where you're given chase.
Guess it could be called an acquired taste.
I know. He knows. He calls. I go.
I know this could be an enchantment.
Why don't you tell me I'm forgiven?
He calls
Don't you know how I fell under his spell.
I'm forgiven
Lately i've been driven.
He smiles and I give in,
An enchantment.

No hay comentarios: